Ichiko is a 30-year-old unemployed woman. She meets Ryoichi at a drinking establishment. Even though he is a lot younger than her, she can’t forget him. Meanwhile, Ichiko has 5 different characters in her brain that governs her actions. The 5 characters are Yoshida, Ishibashi, Ikeda, Hatoko and Kishi. These 5 character then have a fierce meeting. Yoshida presides over the meeting as the chairman. Ishibashi is the optimist. Ikeda is the pessimist. Hatoko is the character that lives in the moment and Kishi thinks about the past.
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(4 downloads) Aired January 30, 2016
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(1 downloads) Aired January 8, 2016
- Full Circle (2013) S02E05 – Paulie and Phil Season 2, Episode 5 – “Paulie and Phil”
Paulie wears a wire while out having drinks with Phil and tries to get a confession out of him.
The series from Neil LaBute aims to examine "the human condition and relationships through a series of conversations between 11 people," whose lives […]
- Worst Woman (2016) 최악의 하루
Ryohei is a writer who drives the characters in his novels into a corner to make a tragic story comes to Seoul for a book launching event. The day he arrives in Seoul, he meets Eunhee, a woman in trouble just like in his novel. A movie that takes a delicate look at the […]
- 5 Women (2016) 5 Frauen Five old girlfriends meet once a year for a weekend get-together in Southern France, to catch up together in a relaxed atmosphere. But when an intruder interrupts their getaway, the weekend threatens to spiral out of control.
- Demolition (2016) An emotionally desperate investment banker finds hope through a woman he meets in […]
- Suburban Gothic (2014) An awkward, unemployed man who can talk to the dead teams up with a rebellious bartender to find the vengeful ghost that's been terrorizing their […]