Poshter Girl takes you on a mad roller coaster ride of a quaint, little village in Maharashtra – Tekawde, which is ill-famous for female infanticide and as a result there are no girls left within the village. When the question of boys’ marriage is on heat, a beautiful and Intelligent girl enters the scenario and changes everything. This is the story of the girl Rupali and her chosen 5 candidates who would do anything to win her heart.
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(1 downloads) Aired June 2, 2016
- Poshter Girl (2016) Poshter Girl takes you on a mad roller coaster ride of a quaint, little village in Maharashtra - Tekawde, which is ill-famous for female infanticide and as a result there are no girls left within the village. When the question of boys' marriage is on heat, a beautiful and Intelligent […]
- Chronicle of a Blood Merchant (2015) 허삼관 Set in a village right after the Korean War, poor but good-hearted Heo Sam-gwan sets out to win the most beautiful girl in the village, Heo Ok-ran, by selling his blood to earn money. Years later, the two are happily married with three children, but their family undergoes a crisis when […]
- Human Voice (2014) 'Human Voice' is based on Jean Cocteau's iconic one woman play of the same name. Set against the backdrop of Naples, Italy, in 1950, this romantic drama tells the story of Angela, (played by Sophia Loren), a woman in the twilight of her years who rides the emotional roller coaster of her […]
- Bangalore Days (2014) A fun roller coaster ride about three young people, Aju, Divya and Kuttan who are cousins, reach Bangalore to dream, discover & explore!
Bangalore Days 2014 720p BluRay x264 AAC-Ozlem
Bangalore Days 2014 1080p BluRay x264 AAC-Ozlem
Bangalore Days 2014 BDRip […]
- Bridget & Eamon S01E02 – The Divorce Referendum Season 1, Episode 2 – “The Divorce Referendum”
Bridget and Eamon have been chosen as the poster couple for the upcoming Divorce Referendum but when Eamon’s Phelim returns home from America with some shocking information about their marriage, will Bridget & Eamon stay […]