The film represents life in a godforsaken Russian village. The only way to reach the mainland is to cross the lake by boat and a postman became the only connection with the outside world. A reserved community has been set up here. Despite the modern technologies and a spaceport nearby the people of the village live the way they would in the Neolithic Era. There is neither government nor social services or jobs. The postman’s beloved woman escapes the village life and moves to the city. Postman’s outboard engine gets stolen and he can no longer deliver mail. His normal pattern of life is disrupted. The postman makes a decision to leave for the city too but returns before long with no certain reason. The script is based on real characters’ stories. People from the village play their own parts in the film. The search for the protagonist lasted for over a year.
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(0 downloads) Aired October 30, 2016
- Kaun Kitney Panee Mein (2015) The film wryly expresses the changes in hierarchy, caste and the power equation when water, the most important resource, vanishes and how the oppressed become the oppressors. The story is told through two villages which were split based on caste and money but never through water. In the […]
- Scorpion S03E15 Season 03, Episode 15 – Sharknerdo
Walter and Paige end up stranded in the Pacific Ocean surrounded by sharks after their boat explodes during the team's mission to locate sunken treasure.
Eccentric genius, Walter O'Brien and his team of brilliant misfits comprise the last line of […]
- Hell On Wheels S05E12 – Any Sum Within Reason Season 05, Episode 12 – “Any Sum Within Reason”
Chang discovers Mei’s secret and forces her to flee Truckee. Meanwhile, Cullen’s search for her brings new realizations while exorcising old demons.
Hell on Wheels tells the epic story of post-Civil War America, focusing on a Confederate […]
- Hell On Wheels S05E14 – Done Season 05, Episode 14 – “Done”
In the series finale, the golden spike, government hearings and unpredictable actions mean new beginnings and endings for the survivors.
Hell on Wheels tells the epic story of post-Civil War America, focusing on a Confederate soldier (Mount) who sets out […]
- The Bourne Supremacy (2004) When a CIA operation to purchase classified Russian documents is blown by a rival agent, who then shows up in the sleepy seaside village where Bourne and Marie have been living. The pair run for their lives and Bourne, who promised retaliation should anyone from his former life attempt […]