The Unity Unit has resorted to violence, Oleg has resorted to betrayal, Bea to tyranny, and Gerry learns the healing power of the truth – all on Spencer’s wedding day.
Following the success of their 2015 election comedy Ballot Monkeys, Andy Hamilton and Guy Jenkin (Ballot Monkeys, Outnumbered, Drop the Dead Donkey) return to Channel 4 with a six-part satire lampooning the fictional communications and social media ‘experts’ on both sides of the EU referendum, as well as taking audiences a few doors down from the Kremlin and into the imagined world of Donald Trump’s campaign plane.
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(13 downloads) Aired July 8, 2016
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(6 downloads) Aired July 8, 2016
- Power Monkeys S01E05 – Episode 5 Following the success of their 2015 election comedy Ballot Monkeys, Andy Hamilton and Guy Jenkin (Ballot Monkeys, Outnumbered, Drop the Dead Donkey) return to Channel 4 with a six-part satire lampooning the fictional communications and social media ‘experts’ on both sides of the EU […]
- Power Monkeys S01E01 – Episode One Comedy spin-off from Ballot Monkeys with Jack Dee, Claire Skinner, Kevin McNally, Andy Nyman, Archie Panjabi and Amelia Bullmore following both sides of the EU referendum.
Season 1, Episode 1
The follies and foibles of the EU referendum are highlighted, along with prominent […]
- iZombie S02E12 – Physician, Heal Thy Selfie Detective Babineaux and Liv are investigating a triple homicide, and Liv is shocked to learn that the victims’ bodies are missing their heads. A very hungry Liv is forced to consume the brain of an unfortunate social media hungry soul who was recently run over by a bus. Meanwhile, Peyton […]
- Mattress Men (2016) Paul is a serially unemployed father of three who works one day a week in a run-down mattress showroom. To stimulate sales, proactive Paul invents the goofy persona of Mattress Mick for his employer, Michael, to play, and creates ridiculous videos involving rap songs and monkey puppets. […]
- Tig (2015) An intimate, mixed media documentary that follows Tig Notaro, a Los Angeles based comedian, who just days after being diagnosed with invasive stage II breast cancer changed the course of her career with a poignant stand-up set that became legendary overnight. This documentary explores […]