The Unity Unit has resorted to violence, Oleg has resorted to betrayal, Bea to tyranny, and Gerry learns the healing power of the truth – all on Spencer’s wedding day.
Following the success of their 2015 election comedy Ballot Monkeys, Andy Hamilton and Guy Jenkin (Ballot Monkeys, Outnumbered, Drop the Dead Donkey) return to Channel 4 with a six-part satire lampooning the fictional communications and social media ‘experts’ on both sides of the EU referendum, as well as taking audiences a few doors down from the Kremlin and into the imagined world of Donald Trump’s campaign plane.
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(13 downloads) Aired July 8, 2016
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(6 downloads) Aired July 8, 2016
- Power Monkeys S01E04 – Episode 4 The referendum results are in and the UK's fate has been decided, leaving Tony keen to begin the healing process. Preeya departs into government and the David Cameron fudge morphs into a sad metaphor. Aboad Trump's plane, Bea and the team are in operation damage control, while over in […]
- No Man’s Land (2013) The film starts with a story about how two monkeys band together and cooperate to survive in the wild, which is used to illustrate how human society is formed. By casting its characters in a desolate, uninhabited no man's land, the film explores the tension between human's animal […]
- Casual S02E09 – The Fake Season 02, Episode 09 – “The Lake”
Alex goes to war with Jordan over the future of Snooger. Valerie’s trip out of town with Jack is overshadowed by drama at home. Laura’s plan to visit Spencer in the hospital hits a roadblock.
CASUAL is a single-camera, half-hour comedy series that […]
- One Mississippi S01E02 – Effects This semi-autobiographical dark comedy starring Tig Notaro follows her as she returns to her hometown after the sudden death of her mother. Still reeling from her own declining health problems, Tig struggles to find her footing with the loss of the one person in her life who understood […]
- L.A. Slasher (2015) Incensed by the tabloid culture which celebrates it, the L.A. Slasher publicly abducts a series of reality TV stars, while the media and general public in turn begin to question if society is better off without them. A biting, social satire about reality TV and the glorification of […]