Season 2, Episode 1 – “Caracas 1967″
The world is turned upside down by the seemingly impossible and horrifying murder of Retro Girl. Pressure is on the Powers Division to bring the perpetrator to justice, but when Christian Walker is pulled off the case for being too close to the victim, and may be a suspect himself, he must go off-the-books to avenge the woman he loved.
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW
(5 downloads) Aired June 1, 2016
- Powers (2015) S02E10 – Legacy Season 2, Episode 10 – “Legacy”
New Unity turns to Christian for help when Powers Division is unable to constrain an insane SuperShock. Meanwhile, Deena confronts Morrison after his capture.
Powers, an edgy dramatic series, follows the lives of two homicide detectives, Christian Walker […]
- Powers (2015) S02E09 – Slain Dragons Season 2, Episode 9 – “Slain Dragons”
Powers start dropping from the sky and Walker suspects an old friend is behind it. Pilgrim, however, pursues “Ghost” believing he’s responsible. Calista confronts SuperShock but the encounter causes her to reconsider being a Power.
Powers, an edgy […]
- Powers (2015) S02E08 – Chasing Ghosts Season 2, Episode 8 – “Chasing Ghosts”
After another of Christian’s headaches, Patrick takes him to his cabin to find a cure. Meanwhile, Krispin comes back to life, Calista’s father take a bank hostage and Deena and Kutter continue the search for Morrison.
Powers, an edgy dramatic […]
- Powers (2015) S02E05 – Shaking the Tree Season 2, Episode 5 – “Shaking the Tree”
The rescue teams find Christian and get him to the hospital. Meanwhile, Emile, Triphammer, and Dr. Death realize that a Lifter took down the building… and the trail leads to the U.S. government.
Powers, an edgy dramatic series, follows the lives […]
- Unforgotten S02E02 – Episode 2 With their victim now identified, Cassie and Sunny's search for David Walker's killer is underway. Having pulled a selection of partial messages and numbers from the pager found with his body, the team hope that BT will be able to track down their sources in the hope that this may shed […]