In Pursuit of Peace follows four Canadians on the front lines of international peace initiatives – in South Sudan, Turkey, Congo and Iraq. We experience the challenges of their work, exploring how their peace building strategies are put to the test in this new 21st century paradigm of conflict resolution.
- The Hunt S01E01 – The Hardest Challenge Season 1, Episode 1 - “The Hardest Challenge”
The contests between predators and prey are the most dramatic events in nature. The Hardest Challenge reveals the extraordinary range of techniques predators use to catch their prey – from a leopard using all its powers of stealth to stalk […]
- Scout’s Guide to the Zombie Apocalypse (2015) Three scouts and lifelong friends join forces with one badass cocktail waitress to become the world’s most unlikely team of heroes. When their peaceful town is ravaged by a zombie invasion, they’ll fight for the badge of a lifetime and put their scouting skills to the test to save […]
- Reg (2016) In June 2003, Reg Keys and his wife Sally return to their home in the Welsh countryside. As they switch on the TV to hear six military policemen have been murdered in Iraq, two men arrive bearing the terrible news that their son, Tom, was among them.
- Love Me Tomorrow (2016) A journey of a young man named JC, a conflicted young woman Janine, and Christy a woman on the verge of renaissance
- My Blind Brother (2016) Love for the same woman causes conflict between an over-achieving blind athlete and the brother who made him that way.