There is an ancient ritual known to humankind for more than a hundred years…According to the legend, an ominous entity known as The Queen of Spades can be summoned by drawing a door and staircase on a mirror in the darkness, and by saying her name three times. The Queen of Spades gets her energy from reflective objects; she cuts locks of hair from those asleep, and those that see her go mad or die. Four teenagers decide to call The Queen of Spades as a joke. But when one of them dies of a sudden heart attack, the group realizes they are up against something inexplicable and deadly dangerous.
- Merry Christmas (1984) 圣诞快乐 A widower named Baldy (Karl Maka) longs for his lovely neighbor, but is unable to summon the courage to tell her until another man enters the picture and forces his hand. Knowing that Mak, the middle-aged newspaper editor, often misses his late spouse, his beloved children persuade him […]
- Fashion King (2014) 패션왕 A teenaged boy transforms from a ‘fashion terrorist’ to a ‘fashion king’ in order to win the heart of the prettiest girl in school. The story is about high school boy Ki-myung, who has a crush on the prettiest girl in his class and opens his eyes to fashion in order to become the best […]
- NOVA S43E09 – Inside Einsteins Mind Season 43, Episode 09 – “Inside Einsteins Mind”
On November 25th, 1915, Einstein published his greatest work: general relativity. The theory transformed our understanding of nature’s laws and the entire history of the cosmos, reaching back to the origin of time itself. Now, in […]
- Brahman Naman (2016) Being a teenage virgin in Bangalore, India, during the 1980s was not for the faint-hearted. If you were a quiz nerd on top of that, forget about it. Naman, a young quizard who is determined not to sleep alone, leads his hopelessly nerdy high school friends on a trip to Calcutta with […]
- Bodom (2016) Every camper’s worst nightmare came true at Lake Bodom in 1960 when four teenagers were stabbed to death while sleeping in their tent. As the years passed and the case grew cold, the unsolved mystery turned into an urban legend, a creepy campfire story passed from generation to […]