After losing her father, a young women must find the strength to face her fears and compete in the race of her life or her family will lose everything.
- Phobia (2016) If you're not safe at home, and you're not safe outside, what do you do? Where do you go? Is it possible to face your fears? Find out in the spookiest psychological thriller of the year, Phobia, starring Radhika Apte.
- Fried S01E03 – Poulet Etc. Seriously Fried Chicken discover that they are losing all of their customers to a new upmarket fried chicken van – Poulet Etc – that has just opened around the corner. Mary becomes desperate to find a way to win back customers.
- The Last Kingdom S01E01 – Episode One When Uhtred, a young Saxon, loses his father in battle his lands and inheritance are taken by his scheming uncle Aelfric, a puppet-lord for the ruling Danes. Uhtred is captured by his father’s killers and brought up by the Danish warlord Ragnar whom he grows to love as a father. Growing […]
- The Dunce (2016) Laurent is seeking a path in life after living his childhood and teenage years in laziness. He has a conflictual relationship with Rodolphe, his father, and both are too emotional to express their mutual affection. Despite the women of his life hanging around him , Rodolphe has but one […]
- Infinitely Polar Bear (2015) A manic-depressive mess of a father tries to win back his wife by attempting to take full responsibility of their two young, spirited daughters, who don't make the overwhelming task any […]