Todd grew up under the strange shadow of his older mentally challenged brother Shonzi. As kids, Shonzi forced Todd to make action movies. As adults he pressures him to share love life details, even showing Shonzi a sex tape he made with an old girlfriend to help him cope when family tragedy hits. When their dad suffers a heart attack, Shonzi (now 40, and still a virgin) moves in with Todd and his new girlfriend Lindsay. Shonzi wants desperately to be included in their relationship like old times. When Shonzi’s begging become threats to reveal secrets from their past, Todd must find the courage to be honest with Lindsay, even if it means the end of their relationship.
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(0 downloads) Aired November 1, 2016
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(1 downloads) Aired November 1, 2016
- Sex Tape (2014) When Jay and Annie first got together, their romantic connection was intense – but ten years and two kids later, the flame of their love needs a spark. To kick things up a notch, they decide – why not? – to make a video of themselves trying out every position in The Joy of Sex in one […]
- Departure (2016) An emotionally distressed and mentally fragmented man must decide whether to stay in an unhealthy relationship with his unfaithful girlfriend or to chase a girl from his past who may not love him anymore.
- I Call First (2015) Bobby (Anthony Cillo) is a typical young man on the streets of Denver, Colorado. Even as an adult, he stays close to home with a core group of friends with whom he drinks and hangs around. He gets involved with a local girl (Hannah Richter) he met on the RTD Light Rail, and decides he […]
- Greys Anatomy S12E06 – The Me Nobody Knows Season 12, Episode 06 – “The Me Nobody Knows”
Grey Sloan Memorial not only welcomes a new transfer resident, but also a patient who’s the topic of conversation after accidentally sending his sex tape to his entire congregation. Meanwhile, Richard wrestles with how to progress his […]
- Family Guy S15E01 – The Boys in the Band Season 15, Episode 01 — “The Boys in the Band”
Stewie and Brian form a band aimed at children, but face a breakup when they set their eyes on the same girl. Meanwhile, Chris gets a job as Quagmire's personal assistant for his sex life.
Sick, twisted, politically incorrect and Freakin' […]