Season 01 , Episode 6 – “The Real Man”
When Pat plans a camping trip to enjoy some father-and-son bonding time with Jimmy, Kenny also joins them to prove that even though he’s gay he can still be manly. During the camping trip, Pat continuously pressures Jimmy about his upcoming wrestling match, which leads to a surprising result. Meanwhile, after Eileen discovers Shannon has been skipping her classes and refuses confirmation, she invites Father Phil over to help answer Shannon’s challenging questions she has about Catholicism.
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(4 downloads) Aired March 30, 2016
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(2 downloads) Aired March 30, 2016
- The Real O’Neals S02E06 – The Real Fit Season 02 , Episode 06 – “The Real Fit”
Pat's brother Dwayne (who is also Aunt Jodi's ex-husband) comes to town to help Pat build his new "tiny house" in the garage. Shannon realizes Jodi and Dwayne still have chemistry, and tries to get them back together. Meanwhile, when Eileen […]
- The Real O’Neals S01E10 – The Real Retreat Season 01 , Episode 10– “The Real Retreat”
Kenny gets jealous of Jimmy on a youth retreat because Jimmy is assigned the Faith Leader position, so Kenny rebels by becoming the ringleader of the troublemakers. Elsewhere, Eileen makes Jodi spy on Pat and his new female […]
- The Real O’Neals S01E05 – The Real Spring Fever Season 01 , Episode 5 – “The Real Spring Fever”
Eileen applies for a job, and Shannon overhears and misunderstands her mom’s plans. Meanwhile, Pat is hesitant to live life as a single man, but his patrol partner thinks he’s ready; and Jimmy wants Kenny to try online […]
- The Real O’Neals S02E02 – The Real Dates Season 02 , Episode 02 – “The Real Dates”
Pat plays matchmaker for Eileen and VP Murray, not realizing they've been secretly dating all summer. Meanwhile, Kenny has a bad experience with gay dating apps; Jimmy makes too grand a gesture of love with Lacey; and Jodi meddles in Shannon's […]
- The Real O’Neals S01E08 – The Real Grandma Season 01 , Episode 8 – “The Real Book Club”
Eileen’s mother visits unannounced, forcing Eileen to cover up her divorce from Pat and Kenny’s sexuality in an effort to win her approval.