Marc, a successful, ambitious man, is diagnosed with terminal cancer, and is given a few months to live. Unable to accept death, he decides to cryogenically freeze himself. The love of his life is devastated. Seventy years later, Marc becomes the first cryogenic resuscitated person in history. But this doesn’t happen in the idealized way he dreamt of.
- If Cats Disappeared From the World (2016) 世界から猫が消えたなら Original Title
A postman learns that he doesn't have much time left to live due to a terminal illness. A devil then appears in front of him and offers to extend his life if he picks something in the world that will disappear. The man thinks about his relationships with […]
- Souls (2016) A successful businessman's life is turned upside down when he is diagnosed with cancer. On the verge of giving up, he forms an unlikely bond with a gifted young girl who helps him re-discover his faith.
- VICE S04E03 – Right to Die Season 04 , Episode 03 – “Right to Die”
When California enacted the End of Life Option Act amid fierce debate last October, the number of terminally ill Americans with the right to a doctor-assisted death effectively quadrupled. But in parts of Europe, euthanasia is also administered to […]
- The Death and Life of Otto Bloom (2016) The chronicle of the life and great love of Otto Bloom, an extraordinary man who experiences time in reverse - passing backwards through the years only remembering the future.
- The History of Love (2016) The story of a long-lost book that mysteriously reappears and connects an old man searching for his son with a girl seeking a cure for her mother's loneliness.