Three million years after the demise of humanity, third technician Dave Lister awakes aboard the mining ship Red Dwarf. Sentenced to a period of suspended animation for smuggling his pet cat on board, he is joined by just four fellow survivors: second technician Arnold J Rimmer, a sneering-yet-inept hologram based on his one-time superior; Holly, a ship’s computer reduced to near-senility by eons adrift in space; a humanoid descendant of the cat obsessed with fashion and fish; and Kryten, a salvaged android programmed to serve his useless companions. Together, this bickering band must come to terms with an existence which, in terms of productivity and purpose, isn’t that far removed from its old one
- Red Dwarf S11E02 – Samsara Season 11 – Episode 02 - “Samsara”
When the Dwarfers investigate a crashed ship at the bottom of an ocean moon, Lister and Cat become trapped together and Lister's nightmare begins. Meantime Rimmer and Kryten discover the ship is controlled by a dark force.
Three million years after […]
- Red Dwarf S11E01 – Twentica Season 11, Episode 01 – “Twentica”
The Dwarfers find themselves in an alternative version of America where modern technology is prohibited, making Rimmer and Kryten illegal. The Dwarfers infiltrate the tech savvy underground and try to bring down the authoritarian regime.
Three million […]
- 8 Out of 10 Cats Does Countdown S10E02 – Episode 2 Season 10, Episode 10 - “Episode 2"
Jimmy Carr, Sean Lock and Jon Richardson are joined by Bob Mortimer and Holly Walsh for more comic innuendos and unpredictable conundrums. Claudia Winkleman stands in for Rachel Riley on letters-and-numbers duty, while Isy Suttie is in Dictionary […]
- New Girl S05E16 – Helmet Season 5 , Episode 16 – “Helmet”
Later, Jess admits to having a sex dream about Nick; and Schmidt dogs a talent agent for pets, hoping to get Winston’s cat and audition.
- Project Runway S14E12 – Roll Out the Red Carpet In their final challenge before Fashion Week, the designers travel to Los Angeles to create red carpet looks; one designer takes a huge risk.