Season 02 , Episode 02 – “Memorial Day”
As Red Oaks Country Club kicks off the summer season, David faces an uncertain future at school, while Wheeler tries to become something more than “just friends” with longtime crush Misty. Meanwhile, club president Getty faces a challenge to his status at the club, and Sam and Judy adjust to single life.
A young tennis player works at the prestigious and exclusive Red Oaks Country Club during the summer between his sophomore and junior years of college in the 1980s.
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(1 downloads) Aired November 13, 2016
- Red Oaks S02E10 Season 02 , Episode 10 – “The Verdict”
Getty feels the heat as the jury verdict-and the club recall election-loom. With the summer winding down, Wheeler and Misty confront tough questions about what fall brings. David must define his own independence and make a decision about Getty's […]
- Red Oaks S02E07 Season 02 , Episode 07 – “The Anniversary”
Tension bubbles as the Getty's celebrate their 25th wedding anniversary at the club. Meanwhile, Sam tracks down a lost love, Skye finds out about David's secret power lunches with her father, and Wheeler goes to increasing lengths to avoid a […]
- Red Oaks S01E05 – Fourth of July With Red Oaks' Independence Day party in full swing, Getty enlists David as his coach for the upcoming club tennis championship, and Wheeler catches Misty's boyfriend in a compromising position. Meanwhile, Judy struggles with conflicted feelings for her female yoga teacher.
- Red Oaks S02E06 Season 02 , Episode 06 – “Old Flames”
With the pressure of his trial weighing on him, Getty turns to an unusual confidante for moral support. One of Wheeler's students gets a little too close for comfort. And while Skye struggles to find her place on the New York art scene, David and […]
- Red Oaks S01E04 – MDMA David's romantic plans for Karen's birthday go awry, while Sam and Judy's marriage counselors give them a new "empathy" drug to tap into their romantic feelings, and Misty sets Wheeler up on the world's worst blind date.