Paul Tyson is a loving husband, devoted father and well-respected businessman on the brink of the biggest business deal of his career. And then Julia walks in. Breathtakingly beautiful, Julia is sent to manage the high-stakes buy-out of Paul’s company but the relationship goes a bit farther than intended. As the pressures of a crumbling company creep in and intense new feelings abound, wedding vows get put on the back burner and the question arises… Just what is adultery?
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(1 downloads) Aired January 30, 2016
- Confession (2014) 좋은 친구들 Jo-Eun-Chin-Goo-Deul
Hyun-tae, In-chul and Min-soo have been best friends since childhood. Hyun-tae is a paramedic with a daughter in kindergarten, In-chul is a con man who works at an insurance company, and Min-soo is a small business owner. Hyun-tae's mother, who owns an […]
- Girlfriends’ Guide to Divorce S02E02 – Rule #77: Don’t Blow The Bubble Abby (Lisa Edelstein) and Jake (Paul Adelstein) try and keep their secret relationship hidden while her managing editor Barbara (Retta) at SheShe pushes her to go out on dates to drive attention to her new blog. Delia (Necar Zadegan) hires a wedding planner. Jo (Alanna Ubach) moves out […]
- You’re the Worst S03E13 – No Longer Just Us Season 03. Episode 13 – “No Longer Just Us"
Jimmy and Gretchen investigate a murder site. Lindsay sees a new side of Paul. Edgar makes a sacrifice with unforeseen consequences.
"You're the Worst" isn't a typical romantic comedy. Narcissist Jimmy Shive-Overly thinks all relationships […]
- You’re the Worst S03E07 – The Only Thing That Helps Season 03. Episode 07 – “The Only Thing That Helps"
Gretchen and Jimmy hold an unconventional funeral. Paul struggles to give Lindsay what she needs sexually. Edgar takes a stand against the VA.
"You're the Worst" isn't a typical romantic comedy. Narcissist Jimmy Shive-Overly thinks […]
- You’re the Worst S03E09 – The Seventh Layer Season 03. Episode 09 – “The Seventh Layer"
Vernon and Paul take a road trip.
"You're the Worst" isn't a typical romantic comedy. Narcissist Jimmy Shive-Overly thinks all relationships are doomed from the start, while stubborn cynic Gretchen Cutler is certain that amorous bonds aren't […]