Jack, who has all but failed at life, dreams of a fresh beginning abroad. Instead, he unexpectedly has to take care of his hated father Paul, who he has not seen since childhood. Paul suffers from Alzheimer’s and wants to make peace with his son while he still can. But Jack has very different plans for Paul. Two worlds collide, and a journey to Ticino, the Italian-speaking part of Switzerland, turns into an odyssey back to a painfully suppressed past.
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(4 downloads) Aired December 6, 2015
- Jack Taylor S03E02 – Nemesis Season 3, Episode 2 - Nemesis
Jack is asked to locate a former nemesis of his who has been kidnapped and is being held for ransom, while also supporting Kate as she prepares for a major operation of her own.
Jack is an Irish ex-cop, on the wrong side of forty who has become a finder […]
- The Notebook (2004) An epic love story centered around an older man who reads aloud to a woman with Alzheimer's. From a faded notebook, the old man's words bring to life the story about a couple who is separated by World War II, and is then passionately reunited, seven years later, after they have taken […]
- Time Trip App (2014) 幕末高校生 In 1868, a battle between new government forces and shogunate forces are about to take place in Edo. Katsu Kaishu (Hiroshi Tamaki) wants to avoid useless bloodshed and sends a peace envoy to Takamori Saigō, but Katsu Kaishu is unable to get a response from Takamori Saigō. One day, Katsu […]
- Angel From Hell S01E05 – Soulmates Season 01, Episode 05 – “Soulmates”
Amy’s plan to get Allison to stop caring about “looking stupid” backfires when it results in Allison meeting her soul mate prematurely.
- A Place To Call Home S04E02 – Bad in a Good Way Season 04, Episode 02 – Bad In A Good Way
Regina weaves another tendril around George. James is rattled by Olivia's confession. Jack proves to Carolyn that she is worthy of him
A mysterious woman is perched between the harsh legacy of World War II and the hope of a new life in […]