Set in the present, the series offers a bold, subversive take on Archie, Betty, Veronica and their friends, exploring the surreality of small-town life, the darkness and weirdness bubbling beneath Riverdale’s wholesome facade.
- Mrs Brown’s Boys S03E98 – Christmas Specials 2015: Mammy’s Christmas Punch Mammy’s Christmas Punch – Agnes Brown is determined to have a wonderful Christmas this year, but it isn’t going like she planned it: Mark and Betty are rowing over the reappearance of his first love, Bubbles; the carol singers are haunting her; and Buster is installing an unusual […]
- Escape the Night S01E08 – All Out War Welcome to "Escape the Night." In this surreality competition series, hosted by Joey Graceffa, 10 guests are invited from the modern world to attend a dinner at his newly acquired mansion estate, which has been locked in the 1920's; when America was roaring... roaring with […]
- Für Elise (2012) 15-year-old Elise is longing for a happy family life, but her mother Betty is weak and egocentric. She drowns her problems in alcohol. Everything seems to turn out good when they meet Ludwig. But he does not fall in love with Betty, he loves Elise
- Girl Asleep (2016) The world is closing in on Greta Driscoll. On the cusp of turning fifteen she can't bear to leave her childhood, it contains all the things that give her comfort in this incomprehensible new world. She floats in a bubble of loserdom with her only friend Elliott, until her parents throw […]
- No Deposit (2015) The story begins when a family man, Mickey Ryan, falls from grace through no fault of his own due to a series of downward spiraling events beyond his control. With his life turned upside down, Mickey tries valiantly to resolve his issues but hooks up with the wrong people who blind him […]