In RoboCop, the year is 2028 and multinational conglomerate OmniCorp is at the center of robot technology. Overseas, their drones have been used by the military for years, but have been forbidden for law enforcement in America. Now OmniCorp wants to bring their controversial technology to the home front, and they see a golden opportunity to do it. When Alex Murphy (Joel Kinnaman) – a loving husband, father and good cop doing his best to stem the tide of crime and corruption in Detroit – is critically injured, OmniCorp sees their chance to build a part-man, part-robot police officer. OmniCorp envisions a RoboCop in every city and even more billions for their shareholders, but they never counted on one thing: there is still a man inside the machine.
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(3 downloads) Aired January 11, 2016
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(12 downloads) Aired January 11, 2016
- Pure Genius S01E04 – Fire and Ice Season 01, Episode 04 – “Not Your Grandmother's Robotic Surgery”
Walter disagrees with James over a risky robotic surgery the tech titan wants to use to save his beloved elementary school teacher after she's diagnosed with an aggressive cancer. Meanwhile, a military veteran who was […]
- Tomorrow’s Food (BBC) S01E01 – Thanet Dara O Briain reveals the awe-inspiring future of our food. To bring us the amazing innovations that will soon be on our dinner plates, he’s joined by a team of experts.
Season 1, Episode 1- “Thanet”
Michelin-starred chef Angela Hartnett tackles sell-by dates with the US military, […]
- Brick Mansions (2014) In a dystopian Detroit, grand houses that once housed the wealthy are now homes of the city's most-dangerous criminals. Surrounding the area is a giant wall to keep the rest of Detroit safe. For undercover cop Damien Collier, every day is a battle against corruption as he struggles to […]
- NCIS: New Orleans S02E04 – I Do Season 02, Episode 04 – “I Do”
The NCIS team must determine why a murdered Navy drone pilot was using a black market drone to obtain military surveillance, and whether the drone’s footage is linked to his death.
- Eye in the Sky (2016) A military officer in command of a drone operation to capture terrorists in Kenya sees her mission escalate from “capture” to “kill” just as a nine-year old girl enters the kill […]