“Rogue” revolves around Grace, a morally and emotionally-conflicted undercover detective who is tormented by the possibility that her own actions contributed to her son’s death. Grace’s search for the truth is further complicated by her forbidden relationship with Jimmy, the crime boss who may have played a hand in the crime. A smart, complex, character-led thriller, “Rogue” explores loss, grief, identity, family bonds, second chances and redemption. Both Grace and Jimmy not only struggle with who they are, they struggle with who they want to be. Both cross the line – morally, emotionally, sexually – with devastating consequences for their own lives and those around them.
- Fly Away Solo (2015) Masaan Four lives intersect along the Ganges: a low caste boy in hopeless love, a daughter ridden with guilt of a sexual encounter ending in a tragedy, a hapless father with fading morality, and a spirited child yearning for a family, long to escape the moral constructs of a […]
- River S01E02- Episode 2 Still wracked with grief over the death of his friend and partner Jackie 'Stevie' Stevenson, River and his colleagues must attend her wake. There he is surprised to come across her brother Jimmy - recently released after serving sixteen years for a brutal murder, in which Stevie's own […]
- You’re the Worst S03E11 – The Inherent, Unsullied Qualitative Value of Anything Season 03. Episode 11 – “The Inherent, Unsullied Qualitative Value of Anything"
At a wedding together for the first time since the day they met, Jimmy and Gretchen's tensions come to a head. Edgar's relationship is jeopardized by his newfound success. Lindsay is forced to come clean to […]
- You’re the Worst S03E09 – The Seventh Layer Season 03. Episode 09 – “The Seventh Layer"
Vernon and Paul take a road trip.
"You're the Worst" isn't a typical romantic comedy. Narcissist Jimmy Shive-Overly thinks all relationships are doomed from the start, while stubborn cynic Gretchen Cutler is certain that amorous bonds aren't […]
- One Mississippi S01E02 – Effects This semi-autobiographical dark comedy starring Tig Notaro follows her as she returns to her hometown after the sudden death of her mother. Still reeling from her own declining health problems, Tig struggles to find her footing with the loss of the one person in her life who understood […]