El peluquero romántico
Victor, a 37 year old hairstylist at Mexico has a really standard routine: he works, plays domino, watches soccer and cleans his house. He also likes romantic music and old classic mexican movies. But suddenly, he has to break this routine and go to Rio the Janeiro.
- W/ Bob & David S01E02 – Episode 2 Bob and David butt heads with Standards & Practices. Cops get all sensitive with a witness. Musical inspiration strikes at the dry cleaners.
- Sanam Teri Kasam (2016) A musical romantic movie exploring the journey that ensues when the blue blooded boy Inder, "Who wanted to love no one" crosses paths with Saru, "Whom no one wanted to love". All their lives they were waiting to meet, but they just didn't know it . A musical tale of love , longing and […]
- Santana IV – Live at The House of Blues, Las Vegas (2016) On March 21st, 2016, a few weeks prior to the release of the Santana IV album, the classic line-up of Santana took to the stage at the House Of Blues in Las Vegas. The show they delivered combined tracks from the new album with the classic hits from the band's first three albums, to […]
- Lucha Mexico (2015) An exciting inside look at the stars of Lucha Libre, Mexico's distinctly colorful brand of professional wrestling, where flesh and blood Superheroes have performed for generations of fans. With unprecedented access to some of the top Luchadores in the world, LUCHA MEXICO goes behind the […]
- Güeros (2014) A water balloon suddenly dropping from the sky exploding on a mother’s head in the frantic first moments of this striking debut feature, announces its director, Alonso Ruiz Palacios, as a bold new voice of Mexican cinema. Set amidst the 1999 student strikes in Mexico City, this […]