Room Full of Spoons is an in depth documentary about the cult film that is widely accepted as the worst film ever made: The Room, and it’s eccentric creator Tommy Wiseau. Referred to as “The Citizen Kane of bad movies” by Entertainment Weekly, The Room grossed only $1800 during it’s initial box office run. Against all odds, Mr. Wiseau’s disastrous film found a new life on the midnight movie circuit and now plays to audiences around the world making it one of the most adored and important films in popular culture. Follow Rick Harper and his team on their journey across the Globe as they experience this midnight movie phenomenon, meet with the entire cast and crew of the The Room and piece together the story behind the mysterious Tommy Wiseau.
- Ghost in the Shell: The New Movie (2015) 攻殻機動隊 新劇場版 Set in a futuristic Japan after the end of a brutal world war, science has advanced by leaps and bounds giving humanity the choice to prolong life and reduce suffering with the use of sophisticated cybernetics. With all of humanity linked into one system of minds and personalities known […]
- The Richie McCaw Movie (2016) Documentary on All Black and World Cup legend, the recently retired Riche McCaw. Charts McCaw's final 365 days as an All Black as he attempts to become the first captain to win back-to-back World Cups. Features exclusive access to family archives. The film is as yet untitled. Says McCaw: […]
- Showrunners: The Art of Running a TV Show (2014) “Showrunners” is the first ever feature length documentary film to explore the fascinating world of US television showrunners and the creative forces aligned around them. These are the people responsible for creating, writing and overseeing every element of production on one of the […]
- Brainstorm: Between Shores (2016) Brainstorm: Between Shores is a story of a cult Latvian band that have been together since childhood and as a band grown over 25 years alongside the country’s history. The documentary reveals how the music group was and is influenced by the changing political and economical environment. […]
- Fire at Sea (2016) Fuocoammare
The documentary captures life on the Italian island of Lampedusa, a frontline in the European migrant crisis. Situated some 200km off Italy’s southern coast, Lampedusa has hit world headlines in recent years as the first port of call for hundreds of thousands of African and […]