Season 01, Episode 04 – “Vandals and Vitamins”
When Rosewood and Villa suspect a brilliant doctor has killed two of his patients, they must find a way to make their case with limited evidence. Meanwhile, Villa spars with Captain Hornstock when he discourages her from pursuing an uncertain case. Also, Rosewood receives an anonymous letter revealing something that could change his life forever.
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(19 downloads) Aired October 15, 2015
- Rosewood S01E06 – Policies and Ponies Season 01, Episode 06 – “Policies and Poniess”
When Captain Hornstock becomes the prime suspect in his third ex-wife’s murder, he turns to the only two people he can trust to prove his innocence, Rosewood and Villa, forcing them to repair their severely damaged relationship in hopes of […]
- Rosewood S01E01 – Pilot In the premiere of this drama following a brilliant private pathologist who helps the Miami police department solve its toughest investigations—whether they want his input or not—Dr. Beaumont Rosewood Jr. tackles a case that hits close to home, and teams up with maverick detective […]
- Rosewood S01E15 – Atherosclerosis & the Alabama Flim-Flam Season 01, Episode 15 – “Atherosclerosis & the Alabama Film-Flam”
Rosewood goes to a convention for forensic pathologists in another city and inadvertently describes how to commit the perfect murder in a speech. Meanwhile, Hornstock and Butters help out with Rosewood and Villa’s […]
- Greys Anatomy S12E07 – Something Against You The team of doctors work on a high stakes case of a long time patient, adding additional pressure to an already tense environment. Meanwhile Bailey wants Ben to kick out their new roommate, and Arizona is eager to get back into the dating world with a new wingman.
- Rosewood S02E04 – Boatopsy & Booty Season 02, Episode 04 – “Boatopsy & Booty"
A booze cruise carrying a who's who of Miami's young elite is rocked by the discovery of a body, and plunges Rosewood and Villa into the world of deep-sea treasure hunting.
Dr. Beaumont Rosewood, Jr. is a brilliant private pathologist who […]