Season 01, Episode 07 – “Quadriplegia and Quality Time”
While testifying for the prosecution during a murder trial, Rosewood engages in a pathology chess match with the expert witness for the defense – his father. Then, when Donna and Beaumont Sr. make an unexpected announcement, it has unforeseen consequences.
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(29 downloads) Aired November 12, 2015
- Rosewood S02E02 – Secrets and Silent Killers Season 02, Episode 02 – “Secrets & Silent Killers"
A murder victim's death certificate turns out to be 3 years old, which creates doubts about his identity. Meanwhile, TMI hopes to catch up with Pippy; and Donna has trouble keeping a secret from her family.
Dr. Beaumont Rosewood, […]
- Rosewood S02E08 – Prosopagnosia & Parrotfish Season 02, Episode 08 – “Prosopagnosia and Parrot Fish"
A food-truck vendor's murder appears to be an open-and-shut case, but there's more than meets the eye when it's discovered that Slade and the victim had a secret connection that goes back years.
Dr. Beaumont Rosewood, Jr. is a […]
- Rosewood S01E17 – Silkworms y Silencio Season 01, Episode 17 – “Silkworms y Silencio”
A telenovela star’s murder compels Rosewood and Villa to examine their own relationship in the context of off-screen drama and mystery. Meanwhile, Donna is not pleased with Erica’s influence on her son’s life; Rosewood’s Pontiac is stolen; […]
- Rosewood S01E19 – Sudden Death & Shades Deep Season 01, Episode 19 – “Sudden Death & Shades Deep”
The death of a musician and jingle writer flummoxes Rosewood and Villa, who can’t figure out if he was murdered or died of natural causes. Meanwhile, Donna taps Mitchie to look into Erica’s past.
- Making A Murderer S01E07 – Framing Defense Season 1, Episode 07 – Framing Defense
As the murder trial continues, Steven’s attorneys present their case that law enforcement officials planted evidence to frame him.