Season 01, Episode 17 – “Silkworms y Silencio”
A telenovela star’s murder compels Rosewood and Villa to examine their own relationship in the context of off-screen drama and mystery. Meanwhile, Donna is not pleased with Erica’s influence on her son’s life; Rosewood’s Pontiac is stolen; and Villa reaches out to her mother.
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(85 downloads) Aired April 21, 2016
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(86 downloads) Aired April 21, 2016
- Rosewood S01E19 – Sudden Death & Shades Deep Season 01, Episode 19 – “Sudden Death & Shades Deep”
The death of a musician and jingle writer flummoxes Rosewood and Villa, who can’t figure out if he was murdered or died of natural causes. Meanwhile, Donna taps Mitchie to look into Erica’s past.
- Rosewood S01E16 – Dead Drops and Disentanglement Season 01, Episode 16 – “Dead Drops & Disentanglement”
A case hits close to home for Rosewood during the investigation of the suspicious death of a man whose condition mirrors his own. Meanwhile, Donna and Erica clash over what they think is best for Rosewood; and Hornstock asks […]
- Rosewood S01E03 – Have-Nots & Hematomas Season 01, Episode 03 – “Have-Nots and Hematomas”
A series of mysterious deaths pulls Rosewood off the glamorous promenades of South Beach when a troubled young genius stands accused of murder, and the only one who believes in his innocence is Rosewood. He must contend with a colorful […]
- Rosewood S01E22 – Badges & Bombshells Season 01, Episode 22 – “Badges & Bombshells”
In the Season 1 finale, Rosewood and Villa may finally be able to reveal their true feelings for each other, but Rosewood’s discovery of some interesting evidence leads to his own private investigation without her knowledge. Meanwhile, […]
- Rosewood S01E06 – Policies and Ponies Season 01, Episode 06 – “Policies and Poniess”
When Captain Hornstock becomes the prime suspect in his third ex-wife’s murder, he turns to the only two people he can trust to prove his innocence, Rosewood and Villa, forcing them to repair their severely damaged relationship in hopes of […]