A young working girl with a blue-collar background is surprised when her new fiancé announces he is actually a prince of a small sovereign country in Europe. After the couple quickly takes off to spend the holidays at his family’s sprawling, royal castle, she must work hard to win over her disapproving and unaccepting future mother-in-law—the Queen—and find out if love truly can conquer all.
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW
(20 downloads) Aired April 23, 2016
- A Wonderful Christmas Time (2014) A young man and young woman, both who have recently gone through break-ups, become friends over the festive season though don't wish to be each other's respective rebound. To get over this, the man goes on a series of disastrous dates so he can get together with the girl he really […]
- Once Upon A Holiday (2015) When an actual, honest-to-goodness royal princess runs off from her official obligations and duties for a couple of days to see how the other half lives, she winds up falling for a good Samaritan who is unaware of her real identity during the holiday season. Will her true love still feel […]
- ‘Tis the Season for Love (2015) The holiday drama follows an out-of-work actress who returns to her quaint hometown, where a Christmas romance proves the life she once left behind could turn out to be even better than Broadway.
- Movie The Little Prince (2015) Based on the best-seller book 'The Little Prince', the movie tells the story of a little girl that lives with resignation in a world where efficiency and work are the only dogmas. Everything will change when accidentally she discovers her neighbor that will tell her about the story of […]
- How to Steal a Dog (2014) A young girl’s (Lee Re) father goes bankrupt. The girl's family loses their houses and they don't have a place to live. One day, the girl sees a flyer offering a reward of $500 for a missing dog. The young girl then sets out to "borrow" dogs from wealthy families to obtain reward […]