As his country is gripped by revolution and war, a Ukrainian victim of the Chernobyl nuclear disaster discovers a dark secret and must decide whether to risk his life and play his part in the revolution by revealing it.
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(24 downloads) Aired June 4, 2016
- Scorpion S02E23 – Chernobyl Intentions Season 02, Episode 23 – “Chernobyl Intentions”
The team travels to Chernobyl to repair a decaying nuclear reactor before a major meltdown occurs, but they must overcome yet another obstacle when Sylvester and Paige become trapped inside.
- MacGyver (2016) S01E07 Season 01, Episode 07 – “Can Opener”
MacGyver goes undercover as a prison inmate in a maximum security prison to help a notorious drug kingpin escape so he can track him to his cartel's secret location.
20-something Angus MacGyver creates a clandestine organization where he uses his […]
- Genocidal Organ (2015) 虐殺器官 The war on terror exploded, literally, the day Sarajevo was destroyed by a homemade nuclear device. The leading democracies transformed into total surveillance states, and the developing world has drowned under a wave of genocides. The mysterious American John Paul seems to be behind the […]
- Frankenstein (2015) After he is artificially created, then left for dead by a husband-and-wife team of eccentric scientists, Adam is confronted with nothing but aggression and violence from the world around him. This perfect creation-turned disfigured monster must come to grips with the horrific nature of […]
- Joy (2015) A story based on the life of a struggling Long Island single mom who became one of the country's most successful […]