Season 01, Episode 01
Living between the two homes of his divorced and remarried parents, HIM is struggling to cope with adolescent life. A task made no easier by the emergence of telekinetic powers inherited from his grandfather.
A 17-year-old boy, known only as HIM, caught in the limbo between childhood and adulthood is also trapped in a limbo between the two homes of his divorced parents, each now remarried with new families. Like most boys he finds it hard to process his feelings so tends to “act out”. But his behaviour is also triggered by something else – his primal struggle to contain the terrifying secret of a supernatural power he inherited from his grandfather. A power that only his ageing grandmother understands, who urges him to use his gift only for ‘good’ for she knows if he doesn’t it could end in tragedy.
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(10 downloads) Aired October 21, 2016
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(9 downloads) Aired October 21, 2016
- HIM S01E02 – Episode 2 Season 02, Episode 02
HIM's parents struggle to know how best to help him after he loses control of his powers and almost destroys his father's house. His feelings for his step-sister add extra strain to his emotional state.
A 17-year-old boy, known only as HIM, caught in the limbo […]
- HIM S01E03 – Episode 3 Season 02, Episode 03
When therapist, Ross's (Alec Newman) whole scientific belief system is called into question after he witnesses HIM's (Fionn Whitehead) powers first-hand, he is determined to find a way to help his patient. Is there anyone he can trust with this life-changing secret […]
- June (2015) June is different from all other nine-year old girls. She is an orphan hiding a secret. Bad things happen when she gets upset, supernatural things. June has been in many foster homes usually leaving them destroyed. But this time it will be different. June has a new foster home and she […]
- Dragonfly (2016) Told with heart, humor, and a little bit of magic, Dragonfly is a female led feature film about homecoming and healing for a Midwestern family divided by divorce and illness. Struggling artist Anna Larsen’s mother has never understood her. When her mom is diagnosed with early onset […]
- Cooper Barrett’s Guide To Surviving Life S01E10 – How to Survive Your Parents’ Visit Season 01, Episode 10 – “How to Survive Your Parents’ Visit”
When Cooper and Josh’s parents come to visit, the boys try to be on their best behavior, but things change when their Dad reveals a secret leading to a crazy night and a run-in with rapper Juicy J. Meanwhile, Barry tries to […]