Season 02, Episode 02
HIM’s parents struggle to know how best to help him after he loses control of his powers and almost destroys his father’s house. His feelings for his step-sister add extra strain to his emotional state.
A 17-year-old boy, known only as HIM, caught in the limbo between childhood and adulthood is also trapped in a limbo between the two homes of his divorced parents, each now remarried with new families. Like most boys he finds it hard to process his feelings so tends to “act out”. But his behaviour is also triggered by something else – his primal struggle to contain the terrifying secret of a supernatural power he inherited from his grandfather. A power that only his ageing grandmother understands, who urges him to use his gift only for ‘good’ for she knows if he doesn’t it could end in tragedy.
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(10 downloads) Aired October 27, 2016
- HIM S01E01 – Episode 1 Season 01, Episode 01
Living between the two homes of his divorced and remarried parents, HIM is struggling to cope with adolescent life. A task made no easier by the emergence of telekinetic powers inherited from his grandfather.
A 17-year-old boy, known only as HIM, caught in the […]
- Sisters (2015) Follows two disconnected sisters summoned home to clean out their childhood bedroom before their parents sell the family house. Looking to recapture their glory days, they throw one final high-school-style party for their classmates, which turns into the cathartic rager that a bunch of […]
- Long Long Time Ago 2 (2016) 我们的故事 2 Zhao Di takes over her family farm with the help of Ah Long after the 1969 floods. After the government started reclaiming land for development in 1977, licensed owners like Zhao Di are compensated but her brother accuses her of having an affair with Ah Long to get the money for himself. […]
- My New Sassy Girl (2016) 엽기적인 그녀 2 Gyun-woo is having difficulty forgetting the sassy girl. He then reunites with his childhood sweetheart, an elementary school classmate from China who was often teased about her broken Korean. They marry despite family opposition, and Gyun-woo has no idea what marriage has in store for […]
- How To Get Away With Murder S02E01 – It’s Time to Move On Rebecca’s disappearance has the students reeling in the Season 2 premiere, but only Annalise and Frank know that she was murdered, and they vow to find out who did it. Meanwhile, Annalise defends a brother and sister accused of killing their parents; and an old friend of Annalise’s […]