Season 02, Episode 02
HIM’s parents struggle to know how best to help him after he loses control of his powers and almost destroys his father’s house. His feelings for his step-sister add extra strain to his emotional state.
A 17-year-old boy, known only as HIM, caught in the limbo between childhood and adulthood is also trapped in a limbo between the two homes of his divorced parents, each now remarried with new families. Like most boys he finds it hard to process his feelings so tends to “act out”. But his behaviour is also triggered by something else – his primal struggle to contain the terrifying secret of a supernatural power he inherited from his grandfather. A power that only his ageing grandmother understands, who urges him to use his gift only for ‘good’ for she knows if he doesn’t it could end in tragedy.
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(11 downloads) Aired October 27, 2016
- HIM S01E01 – Episode 1 Season 01, Episode 01
Living between the two homes of his divorced and remarried parents, HIM is struggling to cope with adolescent life. A task made no easier by the emergence of telekinetic powers inherited from his grandfather.
A 17-year-old boy, known only as HIM, caught in the […]
- HIM S01E03 – Episode 3 Season 02, Episode 03
When therapist, Ross's (Alec Newman) whole scientific belief system is called into question after he witnesses HIM's (Fionn Whitehead) powers first-hand, he is determined to find a way to help his patient. Is there anyone he can trust with this life-changing secret […]
- Sisters (2015) Follows two disconnected sisters summoned home to clean out their childhood bedroom before their parents sell the family house. Looking to recapture their glory days, they throw one final high-school-style party for their classmates, which turns into the cathartic rager that a bunch of […]
- Club de Cuervos S02E10 Season 2, Episode 10 - Iglesias vs Iglesias 2
The Cuervos and Carneros face off in the championship game to see who will ascend to Division 1. Chava makes an unexpected power play.
When the patriarch of a prominent family dies, his heirs battle to determine who will gain control of […]
- Dragonfly (2016) Told with heart, humor, and a little bit of magic, Dragonfly is a female led feature film about homecoming and healing for a Midwestern family divided by divorce and illness. Struggling artist Anna Larsen’s mother has never understood her. When her mom is diagnosed with early onset […]