Season 03, Episode 02 – “The Heart Is a Devil”
Mary leaves the comfort of Alden’s embrace, determined to do whatever it takes to keep evil at bay.
Set in the volatile world of 17th century Massachusetts, it explores what really fueled the town’s infamous witch trials and centers on Mary Sibley, the beautiful, ruthless but vulnerable wife of an ancient, ailing but very wealthy Salem town Selectman
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(5 downloads) Aired November 10, 2016
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(6 downloads) Aired November 10, 2016
- Salem S03E04 – Night’s Black Agents Season 03, Episode 04 - “Night's Black Agents”
Cotton discovers life-altering news while Mary learns the power of her femininity.
Set in the volatile world of 17th century Massachusetts, it explores what really fueled the town’s infamous witch trials and centers on Mary Sibley, the […]
- When Calls the Heart S03E04 – Heart of a Hero Season 03, Episode 04 – “Heart of a Hero”
When Hope Valley finds out that redemption is possible, Abigail and Frank pursue a romance before the center of the town is tested by the threat of some outlaws.
- Olive Kitteridge (2014) A look at a seemingly placid New England town that is actually wrought with illicit affairs, crime and tragedy, all told through the lens of Olive, whose wicked wit and harsh demeanor mask a warm but troubled heart and staunch moral center. The story spans 25 years and focuses on Olive's […]
- Mary Kills People S01E05 Mary Kills People centers on single mother Mary Harris, an ER doctor by day, but by night, she and her partner, a former plastic surgeon, moonlight as underground angels of death and help terminally ill patients slip away on their own terms. So far Mary has managed to stay under the […]
- Agatha Raisin S01E04 – The Potted Gardener Season 1, Episode 4 – “The Potted Gardener”
On the eve of the village's best kept garden contest many of the entrants' gardens are sabotaged. Shortly afterwards James' other half Mary, a keen contestant, is murdered, following a row between the couple. Since Mary's garden was left […]