The story of Abdellah’s coming of age in two parts — first as a teenager in Morocco, the second as a university student in Geneva. Inspired by the filmmaker’s own autobiographical novel that carries the same title, Salvation Army is as much a film about inhibition, hypocrisy, brutality, and shame as it is about desire, love, dignity and survival.
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(316 downloads) Aired April 15, 2015
- Love Live! The School Idol Movie (2015) The story of the film begins after the events of the second season, at the graduation ceremony of the third-year students. Knowing that the graduation of the third-year members means the end of μ's, the nine girls take a walk around the school filled with memories. However, when the […]
- Au revoir l’été (2013) ほとりの朔子 Hotori no Sakuko 3 years on from hospitalité, Kiki Sugino and Koji Fukada are back again with this socially-conscious film about a 18-year-old girl in-between adolescence and adulthood who spends a summer in a valley and enjoys romance. Sakuko, a 18-year-old girl studying for her university entrance […]
- Vlk z královských Vinohrad (2016) The film tells the life story of its director, Jan Nemec, one of the most known and important filmmakers of Czech New Wave.
- Love Is a Verb (2014) Love Is A Verb is an examination of a social movement of Sufi-inspired Sunni Muslims that began in Turkey in the l960s and now spans across the globe. The group is called Hizmet, the Turkish word for "service" or The Gülen Movement after its inspiration and teacher, Fethullah Gülen, a […]
- Closed Curtain (2013) A man, his dog, a young woman and a filmmaker in a house by the Caspian Sea. All three are wanted, but they are also in search of each other. Thus begins an absurd game in which reality and fiction merge.