Balaji Mohan has experimented with the movie with nice tale, but where he fails is in the presentation part. The second half of the movie will test your patience and makes us to decide the movie is worse. An average first half and a boring second half made this movie a miserable watch. What is more frustrating is that the people will speak only for 15 minutes in the second half of the film. It seems to be half baked. Nazriya is impressive with her role. Remaining supporting actors like Madhubala, Maniyan Pillai Raju, Dinesh Nair and others have done justice to their respective characters.
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(18 downloads) Aired October 6, 2016
- Uppu Karuvaadu (2015) Uppu Karuvadu Movie Story:
Radha Mohan said, “Yes, Nandita will be female lead in my upcoming film. The lead will be essayed by Karunakaran. I watched Nandita’s earlier films and was convinced about her acting skills. Her role in the film is challenging.” Movie has great albums featured […]
- Aana Mayil Ottakam (2015) Aana Mayil Ottakam is an anthology film. This is not really very common in Malayalam industry. But this concept is going on since ages and even legendary filmmakers like Satyajit Roy has tried this genre. It is always very interesting to see a collection of great short movies. You cannot […]
- Ulkuthu (2016) Ulkuthu is an upcoming Tamil drama film directed by Caarthick Raju and produced by J. Selva Kumar, featuring Dinesh and Nandita Swetha in the leading roles. The project was first announced in late 2014 and finished production in November 2015
- Gentleman (2016) Gentleman is a Indian Telugu romantic thriller film written and directed by Mohan Krishna Indraganti and produced by Sivalanka Krishna Prasad under Sridevi Movies
- John Doe: Vigilante (2014) Jamie Bamber portrays John Doe – a man accused of being a vigilante serial killer. As we await verdict on his trial, the film dissects the reasoning behind his actions which have divided the community. While imprisoned, a vigilante group called Speak for the Dead emerges in support of […]