On March 21st, 2016, a few weeks prior to the release of the Santana IV album, the classic line-up of Santana took to the stage at the House Of Blues in Las Vegas. The show they delivered combined tracks from the new album with the classic hits from the band’s first three albums, to which Santana IV is the natural successor. This was a hugely anticipated reunion of a line-up that had not performed and recorded together since the early seventies. It brought back the scintillating combination of rock, Latin, blues, jazz and African rhythms which was the band’s trademark and made them truly unique. The concert was a celebration of the chemistry, dynamism and pure musical joy that had made the original band so special and earned them a place in so many fans hearts. It is a show to be enjoyed over and over again.
- Mötley Crüe: The End (2016) The bad boys of rock have celebrated a career that has seen them sell millions of albums and perform thousands of concerts. In Jan. 2014 Mötley Crüe held a press conference announcing their final tour ever, complete with a “cessation of touring” agreement prohibiting all future live […]
- Hillsburn: A Band Becomes (2016) Join in on the journey of four exceptionally talented musicians as they travel on a collision course to create a musical group called Hillsburn. The cameras roll from the moment of their first jam and follow through a series of attention gathering concerts, leading to the recording and […]
- Kraftklub – Randale (2015) Pretty much exactly twelve months ago, the second Kraftklub album "In Schwarz" ("In black") was released, which reached - just like their debut album - number 1 on the German charts. Since then, Kraftklub won the 1LIVE Krone for Best Band, drove with the "In Schwarz" convoi across the […]
- KISS Rocks Vegas (2016) For one night only. On 25 May 2016 Film of KISS' 9 day run of concerts at the Hard Rock Cafe in Las Vegas, Nevada in November 2014. Including exclusive behind the scenes footage. One night only.
- Born This Way S02E02 – Vegas, Baby! Sean heads to Las Vegas to attend a Justin Bieber concert; John receives a warning that he has one year to make headway in his music career or he will have to get a real job Megan tells her mother that she wants to return to California.
Born This Way follows a group of young adults with […]