Two young artists use love as a safety net against the fear and pain in their lives in order to propel them deeper into their art.
- Finding Father Christmas (2016) Christmas for Miranda (Krakow) is a painful reminder of the family she never had. Her mother died when she was young, never revealing the identity of her father. But, three days before Christmas, she unexpectedly receives a clue as to the whereabouts that takes her to a beautiful New […]
- Bastards (2016) Upon learning that their mother has been lying to them for years about their allegedly deceased father, two fraternal twin brothers hit the road in order to find him.
- Strach (2016) Marek is a young boy who witnessed a violent attack on a bus. He can shoot the entire incident on his cell, but his fear and conscience prevent you from doing the right thing. Examination of character Marek and other incident circumstances bring new information, explaining the reasons […]
- The Walking Dead S06E16 – Something To Fear Season 06, Episode 16 – “Last Day on Earth” In the sixth-season finale, Rick and the group must go outside the walls to save one of their own, but what they experience on the road will change their lives forever.
- Undulant Fever (2014) 海を感じる時 A female student falls for a senior, but the senior not really for her. He is willing to go to bed with her, but doesn’t feel love. The couple embark on a painful yet passionate experiment. A 1970s story in 1970s images, based on the legendary book by the then very young writer Kei […]