Season 1, Episode 6 – “The Light On The Hill”
Harriet’s story on missing Chinese dissidents may have embarrassed Beijing into returning Sabine Hobbs to Canberra, but the connections to Australian intelligence and the murder remain hidden.
Beneath the placid facade of Canberra, amidst rising tension between China and America, senior political journalist Harriet Dunkley uncovers a secret city of interlocked conspiracies, putting innocent lives in danger including her own.
- Secret City S01E05 – Ghosts In The Machine Season 1, Episode 5 – “Ghosts In The Machine”
Determined to become hunter rather than prey, Harriet convinces ASIO agent Charles Dancer to pursue her attacker and the murderer while she investigates how a Chinese assassin can operate in Australia with apparent impunity.
Beneath the […]
- Secret City S01E03 – Beware The Jabberwock Season 1, Episode 3 – “Beware The Jabberwock”
A shocking murder leaves Harriet shattered but angry. Australian intelligence agencies are determined to shut down the story, however, Harriet has been deliberately left a clue that only she will understand and as she pursues the trail of […]
- Timeless S01E06 – The Watergate Tape Season 01, Episode 06 – “The Watergate Tape”
Secrets surface when the trio land in Watergate-era Washington, D.C., where Rufus and Lucy's investigative course leaves them rattled and shaken. Meanwhile, Wyatt's tragic past comes to light, and secrets about Flynn's hidden agenda […]
- Star Wars REBELS S03E06 – Imperial Supercommandos Season 03, Episode 06 – “Imperial Supercommandos”
Having lost contact with the Protectors of Concord Dawn, Sabine, Ezra, and Fenn Rau investigate and find the base occupied by Imperial Mandalorians.
Set between the events of Star Wars: Episodes III and IV, the story unfolds during a […]
- Live at the Apollo S12E02 Josh Widdicombe, Celia Pacquola, Nathan Caton
Star of the BBC sitcom Josh and The Last Leg, Josh Widdicombe is the host as he introduces the brilliant Nathan Caton and Australian comic Celia Pacquola to the stage.
At the forefront of its genre, the roll-call of stand-ups who have […]