The hidden memoir of an elderly woman confined to a mental hospital reveals the history of her passionate yet tortured life, and of the religious and political upheavals in Ireland during the 1920s and ’30s.
- Lazy Eye (2016) Passions re-ignite and secrets revealed when a graphic designer reconnects with the great, lost love of his life for a weekend tryst at a house in the desert near Joshua Tree.
- Insane (2016) A woman gets kidnapped in the middle of the day and is tortured in a psychiatric hospital. A Journalist gets on the trace of the case and tries to find out the truth.
- The Passion of Augustine (2015) The nuns of a musical convent work hard in order to prevent the religious school from closing.
- Bobby Sands: 66 Days (2016) By the early 1980s, after two decades of violence and unrest, the situation in Northern Ireland took a sudden and profound turn inside the infamous Maze Prison. Seeking the right to be treated as political prisoners rather than common criminals, Irish Republicans led by Bobby Sands began […]
- These Days (2016) Questi giorni Questi giorni
A countryside town. Between old walls, on nocturnal jaunts along the shore, in the enchantment of a brief trespassing in nature, we experience the life and expectations of four girls whose friendship is not born out of overwhelming passions, mutual interests or great ideals.