Eleven-year-old Semele unexpectedly arrives at her father’s worksite in Cyprus with a note from school that needs to be signed. This is an astutely observed, ultimately heart-rending story about a youngster whose fierce longing to be noticed is matched only by her determination to make it happen.
- Joy (2015) A story based on the life of a struggling Long Island single mom who became one of the country's most successful […]
- Forget Me Not (2015) 忘れないと誓ったぼくがいた Takashi Hayama (Nijiro Murakami) is a third year high school student. He falls in love with Azusa Oribe (Akari Hayami) at first sight and they begin to date. One day, Azusa tells Takashi "people who meet me, forget about me several hours later." Takashi doesn't believe Azusa, but by […]
- 2 Countries (2015) Two countries is a film about Ullas, who will do anything to make money. The story revolves around between him and his Indo-Canadian wife who is an alcoholic.
Two Countries 2015 DVDRip AC3 x264 Subs-TmG
Two Countries (2015) […]
- Moos (2016) Moos is a young woman who helps her father Maup in his shop. Then she is reunited with her old friend Sam, who encourages her to make her dreams come true.
- Daddy’s Home (2015) The story of a mild-mannered radio executive (Ferrell) who strives to become the best stepdad ever to his wife's two children, but complications ensue when their freewheeling, freeloading real father arrives, forcing stepdad to compete for the affection of the […]