Season 02, Episode 07 — “Tramps Like Us”
Gigi tries being a manager while Johnny’s charity anthem gains momentum. Also: Flash makes a big decision and Rehab becomes upset about his contribution to “Feast” as rehearsals begin.
The series centers on Johnny Rock, the aging lead singer of NYC’s legendary early-’90s band The Heathens, who is trying to get both his band and his life back together.
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(9 downloads) Aired August 19, 2016
- Sex&Drugs&Rock&Roll S01E10 – Bang Bang
The series centers on Johnny Rock, the aging lead singer of NYC's legendary early-'90s band The Heathens, who is trying to get both his band and his life back togeth
- Rock The Kasbah (2015) “Rock the Kasbah” is the story of Richie Lanz, a rock manager with a golden ear and a taste for talent, who has seen better times. When he takes his last remaining client on a USO tour of Afghanistan, she gets cold feet and leaves him penniless and without his passport in Kabul. While […]
- La La La at Rock Bottom (2015) 味園ユニバース He is very famous in Japan, the singer in red from Kanjani Eight. Here, Subaru plays a small-scale gangster who’s lost his memory and is helped by a girl who just by chance happens to be the manager of a band. Comedy with music, craziness, melancholy and love.
- No Tomorrow S01E04 – No Boundaries Season 01, Episode 04 — “No Holds Barred”
Personal boundaries are tested after Evie meets Xavier's free-spirited friend. Elsewhere: sparks fly between Deirdre and Hank.
When a risk-averse, straight-arrowed, female procurement manager at an Amazon-like distribution center falls in love […]
- No Tomorrow S01E11 Season 01, Episode 11 — No Woman No Cry
Evie confronts her feelings for Timothy and Xavier; Kareema makes a big leap in her relationship; and Deirdre expresses doubts about her future.
When a risk-averse, straight-arrowed, female procurement manager at an Amazon-like distribution […]