The word ‘Shareek’ may refer to ‘sharing’ in dictionary but in Punjab it had always been opposite to it. As time flies, one doesn’t even notice that how and when the brothers become the enemies of each other. Brothers are brothers and their children become cousins. But for the feudal society of Punjab, the word ‘cousins’ stands for ‘shareeks’ and ‘shareeks’ stand for ‘enemies’. Just for the ownership of a piece of a land the cousins would wage a ruthless war between themselves. For centuries, this phenomenon has taken its toll and it has never stopped. The film ‘Shareek’, with all the emotion, romance, thrill and action, addresses this menace strongly, although in the undercurrent.
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(13 downloads) Aired January 5, 2016
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(5 downloads) Aired January 5, 2016
- The Lovers and the Despot (2016) They were the Brangelina of ’70s South Korea—the romance between the debonair film director Shin Sang-ok and glamorous actress Choi Eun-hee took them to the heights of South Korean society. Fame took a toll on their love, but it also attracted unbelievable twists of fate. The two find […]
- My Bromance (2014) "Golf" a aggressive boy because he grown up with the broken family. He is only son who never be attention of the parents. "Bank" a lovely boy who came into family members. But he wasn't welcomed by his brother. They learn to live together for overcome obstacles of the surroundings. […]
- Bob’s Burgers S06E19 – Glued, Where’s My Bob? Season 06 , Episode 19 – “Glued, Where’s My Bob?”
In the Season 6 finale, the kids pick a bad time to wage their goop war after Bob learns a journalist is coming to do a story on the restaurant, and the whole town winds up getting involved.
- Kunjiramayanam (2015) Kunjiraman (Vineeth Sreenivasan), nephew of Well-done Vasu (Mamukkoya), plans to marry Vasu's daughter Thankamani. All plans are thwarted by Kunjiraman's dim-witted cousin brother Laalu (Dhyan Sreenivasan). To avenge this he goes to Gulf to make money and returns to his hometown […]
- The Affair S03E07 – Episode 7 Helen gives Noah the help he needs, although the cost might be too high. At his absolute weakest, Noah's world has never seemed more hostile or bewildering. A vital moment of release turns suddenly into something that can't be undone.
At once deeply observed and intriguingly elusive, […]