Season 08 , Episode 01 – “2016-09-23”
Pittsburgh Steelers wide receiver Antonio Brown touts the benefits of personalized shoe slides; a 16-year-old high school junior impresses the Sharks with an app that can stop cyberbullying messages before the damage can be done; two men designed an ingenious at-home beer dispenser that uses sound waves to makes bottled and canned beer taste like draft; a woman proposes sending heartwarming chicken soup. Also, an update on 2400 Expert, an SAT prep course in which Mark Cuban invested during season seven.
Shark Tank follows aspiring entrepreneurs as they present various business ideas to moguls (known as “the sharks”) in hopes of landing an investment in their ideas. Each week, ambitious entrepreneurs present their breakthrough business concepts to ruthless investors to convince them to invest in the concept.
- The Apprentice (UK) S12E05 – Cycling Crowdfunding Season 12, Episode 05 – “Cycling Crowdfunding"
Lord Sugar wants the candidates to help secure investment for someone else. They must help two entrepreneurs launch their new cycling product and get the public to invest through crowdfunding.
The Apprentice sees fourteen candidates, […]
- Food Detectives S01E02 – Episode 2 One of the fastest growing trends in our supermarkets is gluten-free foods. You can buy everything from gluten free bread and cakes to tins of soup. So is gluten really that bad for us? Should we all be going gluten free? Prof Alice Roberts tests the claim that some people feel less […]
- Death House (2016) The Four Horsemen are the most notorious serial killers of all time. Robert Englund's weapon of choice is fire; Gunnar Hansen has an unquenchable thirst for human flesh; Bill Moseley is a surgeon, and tends to focus on mutilation and torture; and Doug Bradley shares a bond with spiders, […]
- Young & Hungry S04E06 – Young & Spy Season 04, Episode 06 - “Young & Assistant”
Josh hires a new assistant to help out with the launch of his new app, but Gabi, Yolanda and Elliot don’t trust him and hatch a plan to get him fired. Elsewhere, Sofia’s annoyed by her new neighbor who constantly plays loud music, until […]
- Barely Famous S02E06 – Time to Hit the Road Brad and Brett frantically get ready for their nationwide tour with country superstar Tim McGraw which starts on June 11, 2004. As the opening act, the guys will not only be trying to find a cheap Winnebago and finish rehearsals, but also pick out wardrobe, say goodbye to loved ones and […]