Sherlock is a British television crime drama that presents a contemporary adaptation of Sir Arthur Conan Doyle’s Sherlock Holmes detective stories. Created by Steven Moffat and Mark Gatiss, it stars Benedict Cumberbatch as Sherlock Holmes and Martin Freeman as Doctor John Watson.
- Sherlock S04E02 – The Lying Detective Season 4, Episode 2 - The Lying Detective
Sherlock faces perhaps the most chilling enemy of his long career: the powerful and seemingly unassailable Culverton Smith - a man with a very dark secret indeed.
Sherlock is a British television crime drama that presents a contemporary […]
- Sherlock S04E03 Season Finale Season 4, Episode 3 - The Final Problem
In the final episode of this series, written by Mark Gatiss and Steven Moffat, long-buried secrets finally catch up with the Baker Street duo. Someone has been playing a very long game indeed and, alone and defenceless, Sherlock and Dr Watson face […]
- Sherlock S04E01 – The Six Thatchers Season 4, Episode 1 - The Six Thatchers
Sherlock waits to see where Moriarty will make his posthumous move. One mysterious case in particular baffles Scotland Yard, but Sherlock is more interested in a seemingly trivial detail. Why is someone destroying images of the late prime […]
- The Lost World (2001) This Lost World is a splendid BBC TV dramatisation of Sir Arthur Conan Doyle's famous adventure story. Bob Hoskins makes an unusually genial Professor Challenger, far less of a bully than Doyle's character, but his slightly stereotyped companions are nicely filled out by a solid cast. […]
- Houdini & Doyle S01E01 – The Maggie’s Redress Harry Houdini and Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, two of the greatest celebrities of the early 20th century, team up to investigate mysteries that may or may not have a supernatural origin. One is a skeptic, one is a believer: together they hope to get at the truth. Whatever it may be.