In 2013, the world’s media reported on a shocking mountain-high brawl as European climbers fled a mob of angry Sherpas. Director Jennifer Peedom and her team set out to uncover the cause of this altercation, intending to film the 2014 climbing season from the Sherpa’s point-of-view. Instead, they captured Everest’s greatest tragedy, when a huge block of ice crashed down onto the climbing route…
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(3 downloads) Aired December 5, 2016
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(30 downloads) Aired June 16, 2016
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(6 downloads) Aired June 16, 2016
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(32 downloads) Aired April 26, 2016
- Winter on Fire: Ukraine’s Fight for Freedom (2015) A documentary on the unrest in Ukraine during 2013 and 2014, as student demonstrations supporting European integration grew into a violent revolution calling for the resignation of President Viktor F. Yanukovich.
- Lewis S09E02 – One for Sorrow (Part 2) Season 9, Episode 02 — “One for Sorrow – Part 2”
The resulting investigation takes Lewis, Hathaway and Maddox into the complex and murky worlds of social media, drugs, taxidermy, alternative art, the homeless East European community and even to the picturesque spires of the Oxford […]
- VICE S04E16 – Die Trying Season 04 , Episode 16 “Die Trying”
The 2014 Ice Bucket Challenge raised millions of dollars for ALS, a fatal neurodegenerative disease, but while the social media wave gave new life to ALS research, there is still no viable treatment and access to experimental drugs is limited. […]
- Fury (2014) Last months of World War II in April 1945. As the Allies make their final push in the European Theater, a battle-hardened U.S. Army sergeant in the 2nd Armored Division named Wardaddy commands a Sherman tank called "Fury" and its five-man crew on a deadly mission behind enemy lines. […]
- Jacky in the Kingdom of Women (2014) The film is set in a world, the Popular Democratic Republic of Bubunne, in which women hold the power and men are forced to wear veils and stay at home.