Gustaf Norén (former Mando Diao) and actress Shima Niavarani meet in a studio in Brooklyn for a new, radical interpretation of Miss Julie. When the director does not show up, they end up spending the night together. What starts out as a professional meeting between two politically conscious young artists develop into a power game where their inner feelings are exposed. Do they have the situation under control or are they victims of their own fame and the roles the media assigned to them?
- Miss Teacher (2016) Nwanne is a selfless and compassionate young lady who due to circumstances beyond her control finds finds herself in a coumminity where there is little or no development, Instead of dwelling in her past she decides to accept her fate by getting a job as a teacher in the community school […]
- The Get Down S01E06 – Raise Your Words, Not Your Voice Season 01 , Episode 04 – “Raise Your Words, Not Your Voice"
Dizzee has a new experience at a secret party in the city. As the guys gear up for an explosive DJ battle, Zeke boards a political rollercoaster.
The Get Down focuses on 1970s New York City - broken down and beaten up, […]
- Alléluia (2014) Michel is a serial womaniser and professional hustler. When he meets Gloria, she falls in love with him just like the others. But this time, things will be different. Gloria finds her reason to live in Michel. When Gloria discovers Michel's hustling she becomes his accomplice rather than […]
- Empire S02E06 – A High Hope For A Low Heaven Season 02, Episode 06 – “A High Hope for a Low Heaven”
Lucious and Cookie must put aside their differences and work together as parents to protect their family and keep them out of danger. Jamal does his best to get back in the studio and break away from being defined solely as a gay […]
- Born This Way S01E03 – Dream Makers Season 01, Episode 03 - “Dream Makers”
Rachel prepares for a first date with a crush from drama class; Megan shares her desire to have a baby; aspiring rap artist John heads into the studio to record his debut track.