Hannah and Dan’s irascible father Gregg has organised a birthday party for himself, which Hannah finds suspiciously out of character. When Gregg announces that he is getting married to human rights lawyer Beverley, Hannah is upset that he hasn’t discussed it with her. When Gregg explains that Hannah has ruined all his other relationships, Hannah decides to prove her dad wrong and ingratiate herself with Beverley and her daughter Lily. However, she gets distracted by Lily’s teacher. Dan spends a week working alongside his property developer father in a bid to get a permanent job. He’s not great on the building site, but a lucky encounter with some first-time buyers means Gregg is more inclined to trust Dan than he might have been before. However, when Dan meets Gregg’s business associate Mr Yakamoto, things quickly go awry.
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(3 downloads) Aired January 30, 2016
- Dirty 30 (2016) Lifelong friends Kate (Mamrie Hart), Evie (Grace Helbig) and Charlie (Hannah Hart) are in a rut. Kate spends her days at a middling job and her nights alone or on failed dates. Evie is married with the in-laws from hell, wandering from one charitable cause to the next. Charlie has the […]
- The Wrong Girl S01E05 Season 01, Episode 05
It is Lily's 30th birthday and she is determined not to celebrate it. Not only is she busy with work, but she is also keen to avoid being in the same room with Jack and Simone.
Great job? Tick. Great best friend? Tick. Great flatmate? Tick. So what could […]
- Siblings S02E01 – Kevin Rugby Season 02, Episode 01 - “Kevin Rugby”
Return of the comedy about a brother and sister who cause chaos in the lives of those around them. Hannah is introduced to the world of women’s rugby and must pass a gruelling initiation to join a team, while Dan gets a cleaning job at his sister’s […]
- Please Like Me S03E03 – Croquembouche At Arnold's birthday party, Josh, Tom and Hannah finally meet Arnold's rich and charming parents, but Arnold's coming out announcement doesn't go as planned. Dad tries to deal with Mae's revelation.
- Miss Teacher (2016) Nwanne is a selfless and compassionate young lady who due to circumstances beyond her control finds finds herself in a coumminity where there is little or no development, Instead of dwelling in her past she decides to accept her fate by getting a job as a teacher in the community school […]