Season 19, Episode 07 — ”In Plain Sight Part One″
The accidental fatal shooting of a Polish teenager in an armed police operation puts the firearms division responsible under immense public scrutiny. After the inquest delivers a lawful killing verdict, the mutilated body of a Turkish man is found in close proximity to the original incident, leading IPCC investigator Vicky Sharpe to question whether there is a link.
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(10 downloads) Aired January 26, 2016
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(13 downloads) Aired January 26, 2016
- Silent Witness S19E08 – In Plain Sight (2) Season 19, Episode 08 — ”In Plain Sight Part Two″
When the body of an armed police officer is found, the team join the manhunt for supposed cop killer Bruno, hoping to apprehend him before more officers can be killed. Jack hopes to reach the suspect first and talk him into handing […]
- Baskin (2015) Feature length version of the 2013 Turkish short film about police making a horrifying discovery in an apartment building.
Baskin 2015 1080p BluRay DTS […]
- How To Get Away With Murder S02E04 – Shanks Get Shanked Season 02, Episode 04 – “Shanks Get Shanked”
When a teenager is found murdered in the woods, Annalise and her team is hired to represent an unlikely suspect named in the case. Meanwhile, Asher comes across a shocking confession, and Wes learns new information about Rebecca’s […]
- Karbala (2015) On 3 April 2004, during the holiday of Ashura, Iraqi rebels loyal to Shiite leader Muktada As-Sadr, launched an insurgency in the Polish zone. The Poles, together with Bulgarian soldiers and Iraqi police, were given the task of defending City Hall, led by Lieutenant colonel Grzegorz […]
- Law & Order SVU S17E05 – Community Policing Season 17 , Episode 05 – “Community Policing”
An unarmed black man is shot by three police officers who claim they were following proper procedure while pursuing a rape suspect. As racial tensions mount throughout the city, Barba indicts the three cops.