A boy growing up in Dublin during the 1980s escapes his strained family life by starting a band to impress the mysterious girl he likes.
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(582 downloads) Aired July 5, 2016
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(133 downloads) Aired July 4, 2016
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(54 downloads) Aired July 4, 2016
- Wolf Girl and Black Prince (2016) オオカミ少女と黒王子 オオカミ少女と黒王子
Erika Shinohara (Fumi Nikaido) is a first year of high school student. While talking to friends, she makes up a story about her "boyfriend." In reality, Erika Shinohara doesn't have a boyfriend. Erika's friends soon begin to doubt her story and Erika is also running out of […]
- The 9th Life of Louis Drax (2016) A psychologist who begins working with a young boy who has suffered a near-fatal fall finds himself drawn into a mystery that tests the boundaries of fantasy and reality.
- Lion (2016) A five-year-old Indian boy gets lost on the streets of Calcutta, thousands of kilometers from home. He survives many challenges before being adopted by a couple in Australia; 25 years later, he sets out to find his lost family.
- Fly Away Solo (2015) Masaan Four lives intersect along the Ganges: a low caste boy in hopeless love, a daughter ridden with guilt of a sexual encounter ending in a tragedy, a hapless father with fading morality, and a spirited child yearning for a family, long to escape the moral constructs of a […]
- Thirteen S01E01 – Episode 1 After thirteen years held captive by her kidnapper, Ivy Moxam escapes. Piecing back together the version of family life that existed before is no easy task.
Season 1, Episode 1
Today is the day Ivy Moxam escapes from the cellar; her prison for the last thirteen years. Today is the […]