Flashes of Victorian domestic surfaces and geometric shadows transform the physical world into a somber, impressionistic abstraction, while elsewhere a spectre emerging from the depths of German Expressionism reminds us that what goes up always comes down.
- Germans & Jews (2016) Following Germany's transformation as a society from the Holocaust to becoming the moral leader of Europe as the country embraces hundreds of thousands of refugees.
- The Flash S02E12 – Fast Lane Season 02, Episode 12 – “Fast Lane”
Barry teams up with Wells to find a way to close the breaches, but they are distracted by a meta-human nicknamed Tar Pit who can transform into liquid asphalt. Meanwhile, Iris becomes concerned for Wally’s safety when she learns he is drag […]
- Fantastic Four (2015) Four young scientists teleport to an alternate and dangerous universe, which alters their physical form in shocking ways. They must now use these abilities to save the world from a former friend turned […]
- Strange Blood (2015) When a brilliant but obsessive scientist goes to extremes to develop a universal cure for all disease, he finds himself infected with a bizarre parasite that begins to transform him into a bloodthirsty madman. Time running out, he must find a way to stop the monster that is growing […]
- Journey to Le Mans (2014) Le Mans the biggest motorsport event in the world, is truly a spectacle like no other. The twenty-four hour race is considered the most physically and mentally demanding race on earth. Man and machine push themselves to the limits of endurance, many never make it past the finish line, […]