Locked up for a minor crime, 19 year old JR quickly learns the harsh realities of prison life. Protection, if you can get it, is paramount. JR soon finds himself under the watchful eye of Australia’s most notorious criminal, Brendan Lynch, but protection comes at a price.
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(0 downloads) Aired January 13, 2017
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(0 downloads) Aired June 14, 2016
- Midsomer Murders S19E02 Season 19, Episode 02 – Crime and Punishment
The Bleakridge Watch patrols the streets of their remote village, exposing anyone who steps outside the law. When one of their members dies, DCI Barnaby and DS Winter uncover just how far some people will go for power.
A veteran DCI and […]
- Rosewood S02E10 Season 02, Episode 10 – Bacterium & the Brothers Panitch
A hostage crisis at the police department traps Rosewood, Villa and Slade inside, but Rosewood's expertise makes him invaluable to their captor and might be the only thing that can save them.
Dr. Beaumont Rosewood, Jr. is a […]
- Shooter (2016) S01E09 Season 01, Episode 09 – Ballistic Advantage
Bob Lee negotiates an exchange in order to save his family; Nadine juggles her allegiances to Bob Lee and the FBI; and Isaac strikes a deal for his freedom.
SHOOTER, a drama based on the best-selling Bob Lee Swagger novel by Stephen Hunter, […]
- The Blacklist S04E10 Season 04, Episode 10 – The Forecaster
A mysterious diorama depicts a future crime. Elsewhere, Red explores a new business opportunity.
Raymond "Red" Reddington, one of the FBI's most wanted fugitives, surrenders in person at FBI Headquarters in Washington, D.C. He claims that he and […]
- Mrs Brown’s Boys S03E95 – Christmas Specials 2016 – Mammy’s Forest Agnes Brown has had enough hassle with Christmas trees to last a lifetime, so this year she refuses to have one.
Mrs. Brown's Boys is an award winning sitcom created by and starring Irish writer and performer Brendan O'Carroll about a meddling market stall holder. With three of her […]