A mom is driven to do what’s best for her family, including her eldest son with special needs, in this comedy from “Friends” producer Scott Silveri.
- Speechless S01E22 Season 01, Episode 12 – H-E-R-- HERO Dylan makes a sacrifice at a track meet to butter up an insurance agent in an effort to meet JJ's needs. Meanwhile, JJ balks at Ray's idea to use him as an inspiration for an essay contest until another student tries to dishonestly poach the same […]
- Speechless S01E11 Season 01, Episode 11 – R-O--ROAD T-R--TRIP An impromptu road trip is interrupted by an emergency involving Ray's appendix, while Jimmy pursues his usual goal of being a thrifty vacationer, and Dylan is unnerved by a visit to a fortune teller. Back at school, Kenneth's daily routine […]
- Urban Family (2015) Ollaan vapaita Selja is in her thirties and lives in a shared flat with her friends. One day a boy appears at her door; a boy she gave up for adoption sixteen years earlier. Selja has a chance to get to know her son, but at the same time, makes a complete mess of her and her best friends’ lives. Urban […]
- Brooklyn Nine-Nine S04E14 A single-camera ensemble comedy following the lives of an eclectic group of detectives in a New York precinct, including one slacker who is forced to shape up when he gets a new boss.
- Brooklyn Nine-Nine S04E13 A single-camera ensemble comedy following the lives of an eclectic group of detectives in a New York precinct, including one slacker who is forced to shape up when he gets a new boss.