Two Korean girls, Jung-Min (14) and Young-hee (15) are kidnapped by the Japanese Imperial Army and taken to a ‘Comfort Station’ in China. There, they join other kidnapped girls in serving Japanese soldiers as sexual slaves known as ‘Comfort Women’. Decades later, an elderly lady attempts to reunite with the spirit of her lost friend. Inspired by the testimony of Kang Il-chul.
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(149 downloads) Aired July 7, 2016
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(66 downloads) Aired July 6, 2016
- Kung Fu Panda: Legends of Awesomeness S03E27 – Emperors Rule (part 1) Season 03, Episode 27-28 – “Face Full of Fear”
Po is named Head of Imperial Security when klutzy Lu Kang returns to the Valley of Peace as emperor. When an evil menace rises to take over all of China, Po has to turn to some surprising allies in order to save the day.
Kung Fu Panda: […]
- My New Sassy Girl (2016) 엽기적인 그녀 2 Gyun-woo is having difficulty forgetting the sassy girl. He then reunites with his childhood sweetheart, an elementary school classmate from China who was often teased about her broken Korean. They marry despite family opposition, and Gyun-woo has no idea what marriage has in store for […]
- Rocky Handsome (2016) Rocky Handsome is a loose adaptation of the 2010 Korean film The Man from Nowhere. The film story revolves around John Abraham as Kabir Ahlawat/Rocky Handsome who sets out to take revenge against drug mafia after they kidnapped an eight-year old girl, with whom he shares a special bond. […]
- Kantai Collection: KanColle (2015) 艦隊これくしょん -艦これ- The deep sea fleet has taken control of the world's oceans. The only counter against this adversary are the kanmusu (ship girls) which have the ability to equip weapons in the spirit of their former Japanese warship counterparts. This series revolves around destroyer class as she arrives […]
- Give Me the Sun (2016) Taiyo ga Hoshii Clearly, the comfort woman controversy is far from resolved - and that explains why Zhongyi Ban has now completed his third documentary on the subject. "Give Me the Sun" introduces us to a group of seven aging Chinese women whose bodies and minds were irrevocably scarred by the […]