A young boy whose parents just divorced finds an unlikely friend and mentor in the misanthropic, bawdy, hedonistic, war veteran who lives next door.
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(0 downloads) Aired January 4, 2016
- Boyhood (2014) The film tells a story of a divorced couple trying to raise their young son. The story follows the boy for twelve years, from first grade at age 6 through 12th grade at age 17-18, and examines his relationship with his parents as he […]
- The Maze Runner (2014) Set in a post-apocalyptic world, young Thomas is deposited in a community of boys after his memory is erased, soon learning they're all trapped in a maze that will require him to join forces with fellow "runners" for a shot at […]
- My Bromance (2014) "Golf" a aggressive boy because he grown up with the broken family. He is only son who never be attention of the parents. "Bank" a lovely boy who came into family members. But he wasn't welcomed by his brother. They learn to live together for overcome obstacles of the surroundings. […]
- A Wonderful Christmas Time (2014) A young man and young woman, both who have recently gone through break-ups, become friends over the festive season though don't wish to be each other's respective rebound. To get over this, the man goes on a series of disastrous dates so he can get together with the girl he really […]
- The Guest (2014) A soldier introduces himself to the Peterson family, claiming to be a friend of their son who died in action. After the young man is welcomed into their home, a series of accidental deaths seem to be connected to his […]