When an alien race and factions within Starfleet attempt to take over a planet that has “regenerative” properties, it falls upon Captain Picard and the crew of the Enterprise to defend the planet’s people as well as the very ideals upon which the Federation itself was founded.
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(1 downloads) Aired January 1, 2016
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(0 downloads) Aired January 1, 2016
- Star Trek VIII: First Contact (1996) The Borg, a relentless race of cyborgs, are on a direct course for Earth. Violating orders to stay away from the battle, Captain Picard and the crew of the newly-commissioned USS Enterprise E pursue the Borg back in time to prevent the invaders from changing Federation history and […]
- Star Trek VII : Generations (1994) Captain Jean-Luc Picard and the crew of the Enterprise-D find themselves at odds with the renegade scientist Soran who is destroying entire star systems. Only one man can help Picard stop Soran's scheme...and he's been dead for seventy-eight years.
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock (1984) Admiral Kirk and his bridge crew risk their careers stealing the decommissioned Enterprise to return to the restricted Genesis planet to recover Spock's body.
- Star Trek Beyond (2016) The USS Enterprise crew, led by Captain James T. Kirk (Chris Pine), have been attacked by a powerful unstoppable wave of unknown aliens, who destroy the Enterprise, leaving them stranded on a new planet where they find themselves in conflict with a new ruthless enemy, while finding a way […]
- Star Trek X : Nemesis (2002) En route to the honeymoon of William Riker to Deanna Troi on her home planet of Betazed, Captain Jean-Luc Picard and the crew of the U.S.S. Enterprise receives word from Starfleet that a coup has resulted in the installation of a new Romulan political leader, Shinzon, who claims to seek […]